Location & Times
Sunday Morning Worship – 10am
Wednesday Family Night – 7pm
1551 Canton Rd
Akron, OH 44312
Sunday school 9am
Jr. Church 10am
Royal Rangers 7pm
Girls Ministries 7pm
Our services are comfortable and welcoming. We sing, pray, and laugh. You are welcome to attend alone or with friends and family.
Dress is casual. You should feel comfortable here.
We have a large, free parking lot for your convenience. Wheelchair-accessible spaces are available in the back of the church.
When you arrive, you will be greeted by our Welcome Team. They are available to help you and would be happy to answer any questions. Just look for the smiling faces!
We offer Sunday School and Children’s Church every Sunday. We have a strong team of loving and dedicated teachers whose goals are to help children build a strong foundation in faith and grow in their spiritual walk.
Your family’s safety is our highest priority. We have trained security personnel and precautionary safety protocol to keep our church a safe place to visit.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
- We believe in the blessed hope – the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming.
- We believe the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- We believe regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We believe in water baptism by immersion.
- We believe the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- We believe the baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.